[Bioc-devel] access problems

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 5 01:00:44 CEST 2021

Hi Leo,

The best way forward is just to add a new SSH key to your BiocCredentials account. The email registered is lschal using essex.ac.uk.

I see that you tried the password reset option. To help the issue, please try to “activate” your account https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute