[Bioc-devel] Transfer Maintainership of GeoDiff

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 19 19:21:43 CET 2021

Hi,

I’ve added Nicole. She should have maintainer access. Please change the DESCRIPTION file.

Best,

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute