[Bioc-devel] adding maintainers to SpatialExperiment repo

Lukas Weber |uk@@@weber@edu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 24 00:51:50 CET 2021

Thanks Dario.

Could we please use my gmail address for this (this address), which is the
one I used for registering my Bioconductor account.

(Sorry for possible duplicate email - I previously tried replying from my
other address, which is not registered to the Bioc-devel list so email
possibly bounced.)

Best regards,
Lukas