[Bioc-devel] adding maintainers to SpatialExperiment repo

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 24 15:22:13 CET 2021

Hi all,

Both Lukas and Helena should have access now.

Best,

Nitesh

On 3/23/21, 7:52 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Lukas Weber" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of lukas.weber.edu using gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks Dario.

    Could we please use my gmail address for this (this address), which is the
    one I used for registering my Bioconductor account.

    (Sorry for possible duplicate email - I previously tried replying from my
    other address, which is not registered to the Bioc-devel list so email
    possibly bounced.)

    Best regards,
    Lukas