[Bioc-devel] adding maintainers to SpatialExperiment repo

Lukas Weber |uk@@@weber @end|ng |rom jhu@edu
Tue Mar 23 22:59:20 CET 2021

Thanks Dario.

Could we please use my gmail address for this (cc’d), which is the address I used for registering my Bioconductor account.

Best regards,
Lukas

Lukas M. Weber, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Biostatistics
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
https://lmweber.org/