[Bioc-devel] Problem with updated cache on Bioc builders

Lukas Weber |uk@@@weber@edu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 29 20:26:04 CEST 2021

Hi,

We have pushed an update to our package SpatialExperiment, and now have the
following error in checks (pasted below) on the build report.

On our local machines I can fix this error by deleting the old cache, as
explained in the link in the error message.

Is there a similar way that we can fix this on the builders, e.g. deleting
the old cache?

---
Error in (function (cache = getBFCOption("CACHE"), ask = interactive())  :
  DEFUNCT: As of BiocFileCache (>1.15.1), default caching location has
changed.
  Problematic cache: /Users/biocbuild/Library/Caches/BiocFileCache
  See
https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/BiocFileCache/inst/doc/BiocFileCache.html#default-caching-location-update
---

Thanks,