[Bioc-devel] Pushing an update to already released package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 29 16:24:54 CEST 2021

Hi

There are no notifications for every push. This is unrealistic, because there are hundreds of pushes if not thousands to our ecosystem each day.

Depending on your package and if you have your repository configured properly, you can check https://code.bioconductor.org/browse/. You could also check the RSS feed for our git server http://bioconductor.org/developers/gitlog/

There are other helpful FAQ here, http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/.

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute