[Bioc-devel] configure did not have execute permissions: corrected

Davide Corso d@v|de@cor@o@2 @end|ng |rom phd@un|pd@|t
Mon Jul 5 10:48:54 CEST 2021

Hi,

I tried to remove the permissions and putting them back but it didn't work.
I keep getting that Windows build warning.
I think I'll wait for a response from the reviewer.

Best regards,
Davide