[Bioc-devel] [PCpheno package] Access to git credentials

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 24 20:42:59 CET 2021

Hi,

This is because the "maintainer" field in the DESCRIPTION file expects an actual email address, your email is listed in a way which cannot be scraped by our current code "nlemeur at gmail.com". This is the reason we weren't able to create a BiocCredentials account for you automatically.

I've created one for you now manually. You should be able to activate it on the BiocCredentials website.

Best,

Nitesh