[Bioc-devel] [PCpheno package] Access to git credentials

Nolwenn Le Meur n|emeur @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 20 20:55:19 CET 2021

Dear developers� helpers,

I tried to activate a git credentials to  update the PCpheno package (about to be deprecated) but I got the following message:

nlemeur using gmail.com<mailto:nlemeur using gmail.com> is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org<mailto:bioc-devel using r-project.org> for help.

Although the above email is the one use for maintenance of the PCpheno package.

Could the issue be linked to the fact that I already received an email from last week letting me know that my package is being deprecated?

Kind regards,
Nolwenn Le Meur