[Bioc-devel] Build failing for package 'fcoex' and I do not know why

Tiago Lubiana t|@go@|ub|@n@@@|ve@ @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Fri Jan 22 21:47:22 CET 2021

Hello, Martin,

Thank you very much for your reply and sorry about the delay.

I have removed the cached files from the repository and added them to
.gitignore.

I was not running the most updated version of BiocManager, and not using
R-devel (my fault, I'm sorry)

As you did, now I did:

BiocManager::version()  # 3.13, the current release
BiocManager::valid()    # TRUE, all packages are up-to-date
BiocManager::install("fcoex")  # a short-cut to install dependencies

cd /tmp
 git clone --depth 1 git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/fcoex
R CMD build fcoex

I get the same mistake as you do now.

I am working to find out the errors and make a fix, and I'll try the docker
image too, thank you for the reminder.
Once again, I am sorry for the problems,
Best regards,

Tiago