[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Package Error: LRcellTypeMarkers

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Jan 11 20:28:18 CET 2021

Thank you for the detailed report.  I will go on the builder to have a look. We recently updated the devel builders of R including the mac so I'm hoping it has resolved itself.  I will post more on your open issue and have informed your reviewer to look at the package in the meantime.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Ma, Wenjing <wenjing.ma using emory.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 2:21 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Package Error: LRcellTypeMarkers

Dear Bioconductor Team,

I have been working on passing the review process of my package LRcellTypeMarkers (https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Dny9I4_zN4ao4HRAmKSMgmMSsVJF9_DvrDEyi34MzAYGXc8Nka_Sa5N8LjSwhaXsKj9gctoT1uU0KyjJGQZnfmHR03Nwcdkiyimb2ohwae9_jsdV2WHvimNA2f4qxtSY6yjjA3R8fNZjgS6xxo74IC-esJHIKKgw6OXBHdu32l_pjeqqwl5KREjAvGNQTzcyreRHs1M5nbQGxBoLLT8n8TlUvB_kpk_iadLNrn2uHXcrar4fshR_0vy8w1uXc4Gz2Sr3bEcUn9uupTcJwl33HcU80VkjT3GKunnyuLQxQq-qcJXx78ursn_eLAVZORYX/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FBioconductor%2FContributions%2Fissues%2F1818). I want to post my question here and see if anyone else has also encountered the same issue.

Previously, I got this error from the build report saying a resource failed to be downloaded. However, on my own computer (macOS Catalina 10.15.7) with R devel version (r79596), I cannot repeat this error. Not sure if it is because I already have the cache for the package.

Error: processing vignette 'LRcellTypeMarkers-vignette.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
failed to load resource
  name: EH4548
  title: Mouse Frontal Cortex Marker Genes
  reason: 1 resources failed to download
--- failed re-building LRcellTypeMarkers-vignette.Rmd

I have tried devtools::check() and  BiocCheck::BiocCheck() both locally without any warnings or errors. I wonder what might cause this error and any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Wenjing Ma

2nd-year Ph.D. student, CSI Program, Emory

P: +1(917)-496-1226 | W: https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Q-Egv-4IFyRS3Cfz59mysLp6mh8nKqS3BSpkZaGwDUg5i36ker2jDVC0Tb-iMTIGTT5eXGmMBFAhfamjxUEknxfO7HaobRNDD-VUN5MKOtdUQMN4Sxf6L1bgQoORO8qd0u7z1opiEKLEJsJ7ZFqPJCsmBxQeQkUrEVNwi3dM6_tzLyKBnNxMXhDLBObTQKKLMgBc8XYs-RwLC6sKpAZFqD-J_GyIctKgRNqEVwQ-z0qnYX95d4nGiU7ZgKslSEjNTL-DNNbcXzvaAhwH3QRo16d-5i3MYD7X8IdpZmT0MFNV19f03RKFMHwIRS6y6MSl/https%3A%2F%2Fmarvinquiet.github.io%2F