[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Package Error: LRcellTypeMarkers

Ma, Wenjing wenj|ng@m@ @end|ng |rom emory@edu
Mon Jan 11 20:21:56 CET 2021

Dear Bioconductor Team,

I have been working on passing the review process of my package LRcellTypeMarkers (https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1818). I want to post my question here and see if anyone else has also encountered the same issue.

Previously, I got this error from the build report saying a resource failed to be downloaded. However, on my own computer (macOS Catalina 10.15.7) with R devel version (r79596), I cannot repeat this error. Not sure if it is because I already have the cache for the package.

Error: processing vignette 'LRcellTypeMarkers-vignette.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
failed to load resource
  name: EH4548
  title: Mouse Frontal Cortex Marker Genes
  reason: 1 resources failed to download
--- failed re-building LRcellTypeMarkers-vignette.Rmd

I have tried devtools::check() and  BiocCheck::BiocCheck() both locally without any warnings or errors. I wonder what might cause this error and any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Wenjing Ma

2nd-year Ph.D. student, CSI Program, Emory

P: +1(917)-496-1226 | W: https://marvinquiet.github.io/