[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - 25th February

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 22 17:53:42 CET 2021

Dear all,

The next Bioconductor Developers' Forum is this Thursday 25th February at
09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET - You can find a calendar invite
attached and at https://tinyurl.com/BiocDevel-2021-02

   - This month we're going to focus on Unit Testing!  We'll introduce what
   unit tests are and why they might be useful for your R package
   development.
   - We'll also introduce some of the common R packages that help us write
   and run unit tests.  To that end Dirk Eddelbuettel will give an overview of
   'tinytest' and how he makes use of it in his work.
   - If you're a fan (or indeed not!) of testthat, RUnit, or any other
   testing strategies and would be willing to give a 10 minute overview please
   let me know ASAP!

We will be using BlueJeans and the meeting can be joined via:
https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)

Please let me know if you have future topics you'd like to discuss in the
Developers' Forum.

Best wishes,

Mike