[Bioc-devel] Question reg devtools in MacOS High Sierra

Krithika Bhuvaneshwar kb472 @end|ng |rom georgetown@edu
Fri Feb 12 00:05:25 CET 2021

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for your reply.

I managed to get libgit2 installed. But having trouble with its other
dependencies - ‘gert’

Please see attached txt which is a full information of the error.

Do you have an installation of R 4.1 that is more stable where devtools is
working ? If yes, are you able to share that with me ?

Thanks,
Krithika