[Bioc-devel] Git recognizes me but denies access

Philipp A. ||y|ng-@heep @end|ng |rom web@de
Sun Dec 19 13:17:07 CET 2021

Seems like I fixed it! Is there anything else I have to do?

destiny is green now on your build bots (linux and mac, I don’t see windows
there but there seems to be a build artifact on destiny’s landing page).

Seems like checking doesn’t use BiocCheck there, is that no longer used? If
it were used, it would break because it doesn’t consider my .ipynb files to
be vignettes.

Best, Phil