[Bioc-devel] BioC 3.14: BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10.masked

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Aug 30 15:58:04 CEST 2021

We will look into the ERROR.  You do not have to alter your package at this time as the ERROR is on our end and we will look at correcting.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of bodenhofer using bioinf.jku.at <bodenhofer using bioinf.jku.at>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 9:12 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] BioC 3.14: BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10.masked

Hi,

The vignette of my package 'podkat' loads the
'BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10.masked' package. Currently, my package fails
on all three BioC 3.14 servers because of this package. On nebbiolo2 and
riesling1, the package is not available, while the package is available, but
fails to load, on merida1
(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/podkat/merida1-builds
rc.html). Is the package no longer available in 3.14 or is there anything
else that goes wrong? Is there anything I can about it? (except removing it
from the 'podkat' vignette)

Any help is gratefully appreciated, thank you,
Ulrich