[Bioc-devel] BioC 3.14: BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10.masked

bode@hoier m@iii@g oii bioi@i@jku@@t bode@hoier m@iii@g oii bioi@i@jku@@t
Mon Aug 30 15:12:32 CEST 2021

Hi,

The vignette of my package 'podkat' loads the
'BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10.masked' package. Currently, my package fails
on all three BioC 3.14 servers because of this package. On nebbiolo2 and
riesling1, the package is not available, while the package is available, but
fails to load, on merida1
(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/podkat/merida1-builds
rc.html). Is the package no longer available in 3.14 or is there anything
else that goes wrong? Is there anything I can about it? (except removing it
from the 'podkat' vignette)

Any help is gratefully appreciated, thank you,
Ulrich