[Bioc-devel] Including Rscript in package

Iasonas Ofeidis j@@ono|75 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 30 11:52:31 CEST 2021

Hello bioc-devel,

We are preparing an R package that provides analytics services on antigen
receptor (B cell receptor immunoglobulin, BcR IG | T cell receptor, TR)
gene sequence data. It works both as a *shiny* app as well as a *R
command-line tool*. However, biologists in our team use it also as an
*Rscript*, that they change each time according to the different set of
arguments/options they want, so it can be run in the background.
So, my question is this: how can we include this Rscript in the package?
Should we add this to the R/ directory with the other .R files? This file,
as an Rscript, should not load on installation. Do you have any *Bioconductor
*package *example* that uses Rscript?

Thanks!

Iason