[Bioc-devel] R CMD CHECK warning -

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Tue Apr 27 13:30:47 CEST 2021

I'd suggest that this topic be dealt with on the associated contribution
issue.

Please report sessionInfo() when discussing warnings.  I will now make some
comments
on the contribution issue as I am trying to follow up your concerns.

Thanks

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:07 AM alan murphy <alanmurph94 using hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I am working on MungeSumstats(
> https://github.com/neurogenomics/MungeSumstats) which is being considered
> for addition to
>
> Bioconductor (issue:
> https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2043). To avoid
> importing large reference genomes
>
> in my package, I recently put them in as suggests and made a custom check
> to ensure they are installed. However, I am now
>
> getting an odd warning on the Bioconductor windows machine:
>
> * checking whether package 'MungeSumstats' can be installed ... WARNING
> Found the following significant warnings:
>   Warning: no function found corresponding to methods exports from
> 'S4Vectors' for: 'combineRows'
>
> Note, I don't get any warnings locally or on the other two machines. Has
> anyone seen this before? I have S4Vectors down in my
> suggests as it is used in the reference genome packages (for example, see
> SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP144.GRCh38:
> https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/html/SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP144.GRCh38.html)
> but I'm not sure how it
> even relates to combineRows?
>
> Any help would be massively appreciated!
>
> Kind regards,
> Alan.

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}