[Bioc-devel] R CMD CHECK warning -

alan murphy @|@nmurph94 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Tue Apr 27 09:07:12 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I am working on MungeSumstats(https://github.com/neurogenomics/MungeSumstats) which is being considered for addition to

Bioconductor (issue: https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2043). To avoid importing large reference genomes

in my package, I recently put them in as suggests and made a custom check to ensure they are installed. However, I am now

getting an odd warning on the Bioconductor windows machine:

* checking whether package 'MungeSumstats' can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: no function found corresponding to methods exports from 'S4Vectors' for: 'combineRows'

Note, I don't get any warnings locally or on the other two machines. Has anyone seen this before? I have S4Vectors down in my
suggests as it is used in the reference genome packages (for example, see SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP144.GRCh38: https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/html/SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP144.GRCh38.html) but I'm not sure how it
even relates to combineRows?

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Kind regards,
Alan.