[Bioc-devel] DECIPHER questions

Jiefei Wang @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 16 13:16:29 CEST 2020

Hi Henry,

It seems like you are using a Bioconductor package. Why not directly ask
the author of the package(eswright using pitt.edu)?

JFYI, here is the link for the package, it seems like the author has
written a lot of documentation for the package:
https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/DECIPHER.html

Best,
Jiefei