[Bioc-devel] DECIPHER questions

Henry Luo henry1995910343 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 16 09:21:22 CEST 2020

Hi, my name is Henry Luo. I am NCU master student from Taiwan. I need some
help. Recently I do my project about probe design to detect environmental
bacteria, and I have used DECIPHER package on my R session. Today I do my
progress report to my Professor. Professor don't know whether DECIPHER
package is appropriate for my project because my project is about probe
design for environmental sample, and he want me to make sure, and I really
don't know how to make sure.
So I want to ask you about the appropriateness. It's very important for me.
How could I make sure and tell my Professor? Thank you.

Best regards,

Henry Luo