[Bioc-devel] Fwd: BioC 3.12 coming soon, package a4 and a4Base need your attention!

David Jimenez-Morales b|od@v|djm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 22 08:13:05 CEST 2020

Dear bioc team,

I am getting the following warning
<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/artMS/> that I do
not understand and cannot reproduce locally (and my search online didn't
help):

* checking whether package ‘artMS’ can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import ‘ComplexHeatmap::pheatmap’ by
‘pheatmap::pheatmap’ when loading ‘artMS’
See ‘/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.12-bioc/meat/artMS.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

What does this mean? How could I get rid of the warning?

Thanks a lot!
David