[Bioc-devel] Fwd: BioC 3.12 coming soon, package a4 and a4Base need your attention!

Laure Cougnaud |@ure@cougn@ud @end|ng |rom open@n@|yt|c@@eu
Wed Oct 14 12:42:54 CEST 2020

Hi Martin,

Ok I miss this information.
Thanks for the information, I will push new changes to the master branch.

Thanks again for the support,

Regards,

Laure Cougnaud,
Statistical Consultant, OpenAnalytics