[Bioc-devel] Fwd: BioC 3.12 coming soon, package a4 and a4Base need your attention!

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 14 12:33:22 CEST 2020

3.11 is the current release version. Commits to the current release version were disabled yesterday.

  https://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

You want to push changes to the devel ('master') branch.

Martin