[Bioc-devel] Package update before october 23rd deadline and build errors

Giulia Pais g@p@|@1 @end|ng |rom @tudent|@un|n@ubr|@@|t
Wed Oct 21 09:55:27 CEST 2020

Hello, bioconductor team,

I'm one of the contributors for the package ISAnalytics. We pushed some
changes we would like to be included in the release for bioconductor
3.12 a couple of days ago but the build report still refers to the older
version, did we miss the deadline for updates or is it normal? Moreover,
by taking a look at the build report for the older version we noticed it
had failed on Windows, which is to us very odd, since we develop and
check the package on windows locally and we also have github automated
actions that perform the same checks on other machines and there were no
errors or warnings. From what we can see from the report it seems a
BiocParallel problem, could you give us feedback on this please? The
link to the build report:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/ISAnalytics/

Thank you in advance,

Giulia Pais