[Bioc-devel] Lost access to my package "AffiXcan", and gained W permissions to empty repo "AffiXan"

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 12 15:01:24 CEST 2020

Hi Alessandro,

This package seems to have been added with the wrong name in our BiocCredentials system. It is fixed now.

Please check it on your end.

Best,

Nitesh