[Bioc-devel] Lost access to my package "AffiXcan", and gained W permissions to empty repo "AffiXan"

Alessandro Lussana @|e@@@ndro@|u@@@n@ @end|ng |rom protonm@||@com
Sun Oct 11 15:08:11 CEST 2020

Hi,

Unexpectedly I found to have lost write permissions to the package (AffiXcan) I'm maintaining (I still have R permissions).
I checked in my BiocCredentials and, very strangely, I found that I have R and W access to a package named "AffiXan", instead of "AffiXcan".
I have no idea how this happened, and I did not found incoherence in the package documentation concerning typos (grep -r AffiXan returns nothing).
Also, git clone git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/AffiXan results in

Cloning into 'AffiXan'...
warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.

I could use some help to regain W permissions to "AffiXcan", and to understand where this "AffiXan" empty repo came from.
Thanks!

Best regards,

——
Alessandro