[Bioc-devel] request

Kumar, Ashwath @@hkum90 @end|ng |rom g@tech@edu
Sat May 30 22:00:24 CEST 2020

Hello all,

I am the maintainer for CSSQ (https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/CSSQ.html). I had made some changes  (Re authorship and email addresses) to the package last night. I made sure to push them to both the master and RELEASE_3_11 branches and confirmed the changes by checking with "git pull" that the changes were made to the DESCRIPTION file. Today, after the nightly build, I still don't see the changes reflected on the package page and the version is still 1.0.0. I had made sure to version number (master branch. 1.1.1 and RELEASE branch 1.0.1). Can someone please let me know why this is happening ?

Thanks,
Ashwath