[Bioc-devel] request

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 30 23:12:11 CEST 2020

Please view the nightly build report

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/CSSQ/

compare the time that your package had a 'snapshot' taken for the build to start

Snapshot Date: 2020-05-29 16:51:41 -0400 (Fri, 29 May 2020)

and commit hash and date of the last commit included in the snapshot

Last Commit: 3094509
Last Changed Date: 2020-05-29 16:58:05 -0400 (Fri, 29 May 2020)

If the commit you are concerned about is after the snapshot date, then you missed the start of the build. Or is the commit you are concerned about contributing to the build failure reported across all platforms?

Martin