[Bioc-devel] BgeeCall package present twice

Julien Wollbrett ju||en@wo||brett @end|ng |rom un||@ch
Wed May 13 11:10:56 CEST 2020

Hello,

For Bioconductor 3.11 I asked if it was possible to move BgeeCall from
workflow section to software section.
The package is now present in the software section. Thank you.
When I go to this page :
https://bioconductor.org/help/search/index.html?q=bgeecall/
<https://bioconductor.org/help/search/index.html?q=bgeecall/>BgeeCall
appears twice (in workflow and software).

For both version the git URL is the same. Could you please confirm that
it is just an artefact? When updating the package do I update the one in
the Software section? When users install BgeeCall do they actually
install the package of the software section? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Julien Wollbrett