[Bioc-devel] Debugging not updated for coexnet package

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed May 13 14:37:15 CEST 2020

There is lots of documentation on how to achieve this.

Most specifically for pushing changes to the RELEASE_3_11 branch following the documentation

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/bug-fix-in-release-and-devel/

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263