[Bioc-devel] BgeeCall package present twice

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed May 13 13:27:59 CEST 2020

Yes looking at the links further it is a legacy version.

The one that resolves to a workflow page if you look closely is when 3.11 was in development phase

https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/workflows/html/BgeeCall.html

While the software page is the current release.

I'm not exactly sure why the development page still appears, this was surprising to me,  and is something I will try to track down.  Regardless the git link points to the same repository on git.bioconductor.org so users would download the correct version.  And yes I checked the repository locations and the only active one is in the Software  manifest so when users are doing BiocManager::install it would grab from the software repository.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263