[Bioc-devel] Could not read from remote repository

Yingxin Lin y|ngx|n@||n @end|ng |rom @ydney@edu@@u
Mon May 4 04:37:05 CEST 2020

Hi,

I am trying to follow the guideline to sync the existing repositories of my package scClassify, but I got the following error:

(base) 192-168-1-112:scClassify yingxinlin$ git fetch --all
Fetching origin