[Bioc-devel] Fw: Change mantainer

Climente Hector hector@c||mente @end|ng |rom cur|e@|r
Fri May 1 18:44:00 CEST 2020

Dear Nitesh,

Thanks for your help!

I just changed my subscription to the new address, and updated the DESCRIPTION of the packages accordingly.

Best regards,

Héctor.
On 30 Apr 2020 at 17:57 +0200, Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>, wrote:
Please see forwarded message.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 11:55 AM Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com<mailto:nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Hector,

I've updated your email address on the BiocCredentials account. Please activate your account once again after this change with your new email address. All the settings should be saved as they were before.

As soon as you activate your account you should have access to your packages.

As you mentioned, it would be great if you changed the DESCRIPTION files.

Best,

Nitesh

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:19 AM Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga using roswellpark.org<mailto:Nitesh.Turaga using roswellpark.org>> wrote:

________________________________
From: Climente Hector <hector.climente using curie.fr<mailto:hector.climente using curie.fr>>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 9:47 AM
To: maintainer using bioconductor.org<mailto:maintainer using bioconductor.org> <maintainer using bioconductor.org<mailto:maintainer using bioconductor.org>>
Subject: Change mantainer

Dear Bioconductor staff,

Tomorrow I will change jobs, and likely I’ll be losing my current e-mail account. I am currently the maintainer of two packages (martini and Rgin), which I will keep working on. Hence, I would like to change my associated mail from this e-mail to hector.climente using riken.jp<mailto:hector.climente using riken.jp>. As I read in this link (https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/change-maintainer/<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1xwxKyZY6OkVss2Pzu_uqPvIhA9kRyiS5RSQ7uDTqgiDqUy9w7PtRad_LEUTcQxts48O8T5t5OiLBb8JxxXtKjZtFbrqauWZVYkAZN3Eqh5aRKJThI96aVzLww3BB51p8NWHWqMC5udRozTLY6lEDD04l2ADDtPruNSsoBzQV1e2dnH-Qurl7Xit7Dkq7dWKkxOAp1UDLvPLxycVrATfxJkTEi9Uf2ZubIHQgfbs3liQTnsssXf842BuGlBRfJ00sk-AGTzm4j01CSgw6Z_e_wd1yh15X8HsKknvNWNIW3tuQ_Uacy2s9z0BRR8YXiXuHhiV7bKhYgeq9mr5Ua6I1UhVn7_KEMdwD5AM4604un00/https%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2Fdevelopers%2Fhow-to%2Fgit%2Fchange-maintainer%2F>), I will be also updating the DESCRIPTION of my package.

If you need additional actions on my side, please consider that from tomorrow I might not be able to answer to e-mails from this address again.

Best regards,

Héctor.

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.