[Bioc-devel] Python dependency

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 24 20:00:21 CET 2020

It's important to ask 'why Bioconductor?' with the answer partly involving interoperability with other Bioconductor packages and data representations (e.g., http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/commonMethodsAndClasses/). There wouldn't be much value in making something that is essentially a python package without connection to Bioconductor available in Bioconductor.

Martin