[Bioc-devel] Subscription to the list problem

ELENI ADAM e@d@m002 @end|ng |rom odu@edu
Fri Jun 12 03:26:12 CEST 2020

Martin,

Thank you very much for your response.
It turned out that the confirmation emails were being blocked by the email
servers. The ITS released the emails and I was finally able to subscribe.

Kind regards,
Eleni