[Bioc-devel] FEM package update and release

Zhen Yang zheny@ng @end|ng |rom |ud@n@edu@cn
Wed Jun 10 09:40:19 CEST 2020

Dear Biocondcutor admins:

This is Zhen Yang, the maintainer of the Bioconductor package of "FEM" (https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/FEM.html), We have recently made some update for this package, and I have submitted it to the Github (https://github.com/zyangx/FEM) and BioC last week, It seems Code in Github have got updated but not in BioC. We checked page of devel-version for FEM but nothing in:

https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/FEM.html

I would like to ask is there anything I should do after I push my code to BioC and how long it would take to release the devel-version?

Thanks a lot and best wishes!

Zhen Yang
Fudan University