[Bioc-devel] Subscription to the list problem

Thu Jun 11 12:07:55 CEST 2020

    > Hello, I have tried multiple times to subscribe to the
    > bioc-devel list by filling out the web form
    > (https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/bioc-devel) but I
    > have never received a confirmation email (I have checked
    > the Spam folder as well). After checking again, I am still
    > not in the list.

    > I am not sure what the problem is. Could you please help
    > me? Is there another way of subscribing to the list?

Did you also fill the 'Captcha' ?

This had been an important addition for security;  as we had
spammers (auto-) subscribing to some of the R mailing lists, and
then spamming whoever *posted* to the list (and reusing their
subject and other tricks as to pass any spam filters).

Last but not least:  You *are* subscribed to the list now.

Best regards,
Martin

    > Thank you, Eleni

    > 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]