[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor package tidybulk

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Jun 3 15:36:46 CEST 2020

It will not be tested before integration.  We assume that all maintainers and R CMD build and R CMD check before submitting changes to Bioconductor.

You will need to have activated your git credentials account

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/login/?next=/BiocCredentials/

And follow the instructions for pushing to git.bioconductor.org.
We provide many help instruction files for different scenarios

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/

You will most notably be interested in
Syncing to Bioconductor
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/

and pushing fixes to release and devel
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/bug-fix-in-release-and-devel/

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263