[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor package tidybulk

stefano m@ng|o|@@te|@no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 3 10:29:28 CEST 2020

Hello Again,

I would be happy to submit the github master with the patch tonight if you
could please confirm the commit command. Will it be tested before
integration I assume.

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes.

*Stefano *

Stefano Mangiola | Postdoctoral fellow

Papenfuss Laboratory

The Walter Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research

+61 (0)466452544