[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor package BEARscc

Severson, David T d@v|d_@ever@on @end|ng |rom hm@@h@rv@rd@edu
Wed Jun 3 05:24:57 CEST 2020

Hi Lori,

Thanks for you message.

I am working on this now. I believe I have resolved the issue and pushed the updated package that appears to build and check locally to both the release and devel versions of bioconductor with appropriately updated version numbers. I will check to see how build goes when these pushes are accepted tomorrow.

Please do not deprecate our package. I will work on this until the issue is resolved.

Many thanks,
David