[Bioc-devel] Reducing dependencies

Sean Davis @e@nd@v| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 3 15:58:02 CEST 2020

Github Actions offers several advantages over travis-ci including longer
sessions and more resources. In addition, applying package caching to a
github actions workflow can essentially eliminate the time associated with
package installation after the first build. See here for an example (that
has some extra bells-and-whistles):

https://github.com/seandavi/BuildABiocWorkshop2020/blob/master/.github/workflows/basic_checks.yaml#L9-L21

Sean