[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck space indentation in Rmakrdown vignette documents

Carlos A. Catania (AKA Harpo) h@rpom@xx @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 27 13:23:11 CEST 2020

Hello, Mike,
Thanks for your answer and info about the review process.
As recommended by Lori we filled a bug report about the issue.

Thanks again and best regards

Carlos A. Catania (AKA Harpo)