[Bioc-devel] build error on EnMCB package

xin wwa wh|r|@yu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 24 02:54:25 CEST 2020

Hello BioConductor team,

We have a build error problem. We tested our package locally and find
that the function cph in cms packages has changed recently which caused the
error.
We changed the function and tested in our environment and submitted it to
git.bioconductor.org, however the error report still there.

Could you please help me check whether our package is changed accordingly?

Xin Yu
Ph.D. student of Biomedical Informatics
College of Bioinformatics - Huazhong Agricultural University
whirlsyu using gmail.com
yuxin using webmail.hzau.edu.cn
tel: (+86) 186-5313-5769