[Bioc-devel] networkBMA package

Ka Yee Yeung k@yee @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Mon Jul 27 00:52:16 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the "networkBMA" package.  My package has the following message on the 3.11 release page:
"Important note to the maintainer of the networkBMA package: An error occured while trying to generate the citation from the CITATION file."

The corrected and updated CITATION file is attached. Could you please replace the CITATION file in the latest release?

Also, I tried to set up the Bioconductor Git Credentials", but got the following error message when I entered my email,
"kayee using uw.edu is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org for help."

Could you add me?

Thank you,
Ka Yee Yeung
Professor, University of Washington Tacoma