[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck space indentation in Rmakrdown vignette documents

Carlos A. Catania (AKA Harpo) h@rpom@xx @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 27 13:25:29 CEST 2020

Thanks, Martin, that is actually my bug report. I'm considering doing a
pull-request with a fix. However, I don't have a clear idea yet on how to
deal with the YAML portion of a .rmd file.
Regards
Carlos A. Catania (AKA Harpo)