[Bioc-devel] Resource temporarily unavailable error with rtracklayer

Charles Plessy ch@r|e@@p|e@@y @end|ng |rom o|@t@jp
Mon Jul 20 05:20:02 CEST 2020

On 15/07/2020 10:53, Charles Plessy wrote:
> On 14/07/2020 19:56, Vincent Carey wrote:
>> Can you post an example dataset that triggers the error reproducibly?
>
> here it is:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai9itm586clt4y9/gp.Rds?dl=0
>
> It is a GPos object; interestingly I just realised that export.bw will
> not crash if I convert it to GRanges first...

Dear Vincent and everybody,

as wrapping my GPos objects in a GRanges() call suppresses the error
effectively, I wonder if I should just push a CAGEr update with that
fix, or if it is more a bug in rtracklayer or GenomicRanges ?

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy - - ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ - - charles.plessy using oist.jp
Okinawa  Institute  of  Science  and  Technology  Graduate  University