[Bioc-devel] Resource temporarily unavailable error with rtracklayer

Charles Plessy ch@r|e@@p|e@@y @end|ng |rom o|@t@jp
Wed Jul 15 03:53:35 CEST 2020

On 14/07/2020 19:56, Vincent Carey wrote:
> Can you post an example dataset that triggers the error reproducibly?

Dear Vincent,

here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai9itm586clt4y9/gp.Rds?dl=0

It is a GPos object; interestingly I just realised that export.bw will
not crash if I convert it to GRanges first...

Thanks for your help, and have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy - - ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ - - charles.plessy using oist.jp
Okinawa  Institute  of  Science  and  Technology  Graduate  University